Assessment reports are sent to the client, or where the client is a child, to the client’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
Where the invoice has been paid, the report is released as soon as it is ready. Reports usually take approximately 21 to 28 days to be written and released.
Reports are usually sent to clients (or their parent/legal guardian) via email, as an attachment. This means that to share the report with another person or organisation, the client or their parent(s)/legal guardian(s) can forward the email. The original report and a copy are also posted.
Copies of reports can be requested. Please be aware that reports are retained for 10 years and are then destroyed.
- Request a copy of your or your child’s report for yourself
- If you or your child has previously had an assessment at the Seabrook McKenzie Centre and are after a copy of the assessment report, please complete the Request for Assessment Report Form (pdf), and email it to us, along with a copy of your identification.
- Social Workers or other professionals
- As a report contains confidential information it cannot be shared by the Centre with third parties without the client’s or client’s parent(s)/legal guardian(s) (as applicable) providing written consent.
- If you work for an organisation (such as a school or university) and are after a copy of a report, then please ask the client or their parents/guardians (as applicable) for a copy.
- If you are a social worker or another professional who is providing assistance and support to the family or client, we may be able to send you a copy of the report: provided the client has completed the Consent to Disclose Assessment Report(s) Form (pdf) (or your organisation’s consent form) and the form has been provided to us.