The Centre is open at Alert Level 2, and assessments and other services are being preformed. To keep everyone safe, please:
– wear a mask in the public areas of the Centre, such as at reception and in the waiting room.
– sign in and sanitize your hands
– please reschedule your appointment (free of charge) if you or your child are unwell. If you or child are unwell and turn up for an assessment, the assessor may postponed your appointment.
We are in the process of booking assessments that were postponed due to the lock-down. If you had an assessment cancelled due to the lock-down, we’ll contact you in due course to reschedule your assessment. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
To combat the spread of COVID-19 we are:
– following the advice from the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Education
– following good hygiene practices including frequent hand washing
– performing additional disinfecting of high touch surfaces
– staff are staying at home if they are unwell
Thank you for your assistance and understandingRead More