We provide various services for individuals with SLDs.
- Small Group Teaching
- Most weekday mornings 9am – 11:30am, depending on demand, with a registered specialist SLD teacher. The sessions are for primary school children attending mainstream schools or home schools. Maximum number of students per session is 3 – 4. This programme has replaced the Jean Seabrook Memorial School.
- Specialist Tutoring Sessions
- Individualised sessions with a self-employed specialist teacher trained in teaching people with SLDs.
- Three Week Intensive Course
- 45 hours of individualised tutoring sessions with a specialist SLD teacher over the course of 3 weeks
- An option for those who may not have access to regular tuition services within their area.
- Touch, Type, Read and Spell
- A specialised online multi-sensory programme that teaches touch typing, reading and spelling. Classes held at the Centre are supervised by a trained facilitator.