We provide various services for individuals with SLDs.
- Small Group Teaching
- Every weekday morning 9am – 11:30am except Tuesdays, with a registered specialist teacher for primary school children attending mainstream schools or home schools. Maximum number of students per session is 3.
- Specialist Tutoring Sessions
- Individualised sessions with a self-employed specialist teacher trained in teaching people with SLDs.
- 3-week Intensive Course
- 45 hours of individualised tutoring sessions with our specialist teachers over the course of 3-weeks
- An option for those who may not have access to regular tuition services within their area.
- Touch, Type, Read and Spell
- A specialised online multi-sensory programme that teaches touch typing, reading and spelling. Classes held at the Center are supervised by a trained facilitator.